In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Tomato-feta scramble with basil & Peach-kale smoothies
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Scrambled eggs taste so much better stirred with halved fresh cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped basil, and crumbled feta.
In your bag
- TOMATO-FETA SCRAMBLE WITH BASIL
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1½ ounces crumbled feta
- PEACH-KALE SMOOTHIES
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ pound baby kale
- ¼ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
A pinch of salt brings out the sweetness of the peaches and mellows the slightly bitter taste of the kale.
TOMATO-FETA SCRAMBLE WITH BASIL: Calories: 250, Protein: 14g (28% DV), Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Total Fat: 19g (29% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 325mg (108% DV), Sodium: 540mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 3g (1% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Contains: milk, eggs
PEACH-KALE SMOOTHIES: Calories: 290, Protein: 9g (18% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 350mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 37g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 25g, Added Sugars (Honey; Almond milk may contain trace amounts of organic cane sugar): 9g (18% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.
Cook the scramble
Prep the peaches
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits; cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick wedges.
Blend the ingredients