Ultimate Party Platter
20 - 30 Minutes
To make life easier for you this busy holiday season, Sun Basket’s R&D chefs put together this dream box of the best charcuterie, cheeses, crackers, and dips to serve at a holiday party—or to give to friends as gifts. For maximum flavor, let the cheeses and salumi come to room temperature before serving. The rinds on all the cheeses and charcuterie are edible; just be careful not to break the rind on the Vermont Creamery Bijou, as it will run out onto the cutting board in a pool of creamy heaven.
- Crackers and toasts:
- California Lavash
- Rustic Bakery flatbread crackers
- Charcuterie and cheeses:
- Olympia Provisions sopressata
- Olympia Provisions Navarre chorizo
- Vermont Creamery Bijou (fresh goat cheese)
- Beemster Premium (aged goat cheese)
- Ile de France brie (cow’s milk cheese)
- Sauces and spreads:
- Sun Basket avocado hummus (avocado puree - chickpeas - tahini - lemon juice - olive oil - cumin - coriander - fresh garlic - salt)
- Sun Basket spicy Greek feta spread (Greek feta - olive oil - Greek yogurt - roasted green bell peppers - cayenne)
- Divina sour cherry jam
- Whole grain mustard
- Ground sumac
- Baby rainbow carrots
- Bosc pears
- Marcona almonds
- St. Luc cornichons
- Castelvetrano olives – with pits
Toast the lavash; prep the crackers
- Cut the lavash into 2-inch squares.
Prep the charcuterie and cheeses
- Thinly slice the sopressata and chorizo.
- Gently remove the Bijou cheese from its carton, being careful not to break the rind.
Prep the sauces and spreads
Prep the accompaniments
- Scrub or peel the carrots and trim off the tops; cut the carrots in half lengthwise, then cut any large halves into quarters.
- Cut the pears into quarters lengthwise, cut away the cores, then cut the fruit into ¼-inch-thick slices.
Nutrition per serving:
Greek Feta Dip: Calories: 70, Protein: 4 g, Total Fat: 6 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2.7 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5 g, Saturated Fat: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Fiber: 0 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 280 mg
Hummus: Calories: 60, Protein: 2 g, Total Fat: 4.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg Carbohydrates: 4 g, Fiber: 1 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 80 mg
Party Basket Contains: tree nuts, milk, wheat