Vegetables in parchment with Green Goddess dressing and soft-cooked eggs
Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Lean & Clean, Dairy Free, Soy Free
35 – 45 Minutes
This vegetable-centered main course gets an added boost of flavor from our bright, herbal Green Goddess dressing, and protein from white beans and eggs.
- ¼ pound broccoli crowns
- 3 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 6 ounces green beans
- 1/3 cup cooked butter beans
- Fresh basil
- 2 ounces baby spinach
- 2 sheets parchment paper
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- ½ cup walnuts
- Sun Basket paleo Green Goddess dressing (Primal Kitchen paleo mayonnaise - apple cider vinegar - scallions - parsley - fresh garlic - salt)
Prep the vegetables
- Cut the broccoli crowns into 1-inch florets.
- Cut the mushrooms in half lengthwise; cut any large halves into quarters.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans; cut the beans in half on the diagonal.
- Rinse the butter beans.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Assemble the parchment packets
Working with 1 sheet at a time, bring 2 opposite sides of the parchment to the center and fold them together several times to create a tight seam. Fold up each end to form a tight seal.
Bake the packets
While the vegetables bake, prepare the eggs.
Cook the eggs
Prep the walnuts
- Coarsely chop the walnuts.
Chef's Tip: If you’re looking for an easier way to peel the eggs, using a serrated knife, cut the cooked eggs in half (shell and all!) and scoop out each half with a spoon.
Make it Leaner: Our Green Goddess dressing is delicious, but a little can go a long way. Save yourself calories and fat and use just a small dollop; the rest can be refrigerated for a later use. Even decreasing from 1 tablespoon to 1 teaspoon will save you 40 calories and 5 grams of fat!
Nutrition per serving: Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 67g (103% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 38g (190% DV), Cholesterol: 185mg (62% DV), Sodium: 860mg (36% DV), Carbohydrates: 27g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Contains: tree nuts, eggs