In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Vietnamese beef salad with zucchini ribbons and pickled vegetables
Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
For a twist on the traditional Vietnamese noodle bowl, we swap zucchini ribbons for rice noodles and pair them with bright pickled vegetables and your selected protein.
In your bag
- 3 or 4 organic radishes (about ¼ pound total)
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sun Basket Asian savory pickle brine (apple cider vinegar - honey - fish sauce)
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 1 wedge organic green or other cabbage (about 7 ounces)
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - garlic - ginger - turmeric)
- 1½ teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Calories: 470, Protein: 24g (48% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 720mg (30% DV), Carbohydrates: 26g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 9g (18% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Pickle the radishes and carrots
- Thinly slice the radishes.
Prep the zucchini and cabbage
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. Lay the zucchini flat; using a peeler, shave the zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
Prep and cook your protein
- Ground meat: Cut a small corner from the ground meat packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Stir the pickled vegetables.
- Pat the zucchini dry.
- Transfer the zucchini and cabbage to bowls.
- Remove the pickled vegetables from the brine.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds.