In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Vietnamese shrimp salad
Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 370 Calories/Serving
Delicate shellfish, savory mango, and our Vietnamese salad dressing make this 15-minute meal satisfying and refreshingly light.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- Sun Basket nuoc cham base (fish sauce - lime juice - sambal oelek - ginger - coconut sugar)
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- 1 organic mango
- 3 organic scallions
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
Calories: 370, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 620mg (26% DV), Carbohydrates: 37g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 28g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (coconut, walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the dressing
- Peel the shallots and thinly slice them crosswise. Separate the slices into rings.
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the shellfish cooks, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; assemble the salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; thinly slice the leaves.
- Trim the ends from the mango; cut away the peel, then cut the flesh away from the pit into halves. Thinly slice the halves crosswise.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Separate the shallot slices into rings.
- Stir the dressing.
- Assemble the salad.