Vietnamese steak stir-fry with jasmine rice
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
In this gluten-free meal, curry powder and a splash of fish sauce bring depth and umami to stir-fried steak and a colorful array of vegetables.
In your bag
- ½ cup jasmine rice
- 1 summer squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 lime
- 10 ounces top sirloin steak strips
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (fresh garlic - fresh ginger - fish sauce - sesame oil)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
The key to browning steak strips for a stir-fry is to start with a hot pan and dry meat, so pat the steak as dry as possible before cooking.
Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 2000mg (83% DV), Carbohydrates: 51g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).