In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Hanoi steak stir-fry with zucchini and pepper over white rice
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
In this Vietnamese-inspired meal, curry powder and a splash of fish sauce bring robust flavor to stir-fried vegetables and your choice of protein.
In your bag
- ¾ cup long-grain white rice
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (fish sauce - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
Calories: 540, Protein: 33g (66% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 790mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
Prep your protein
- Steak, chicken, or pork strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp or scallops: Rinse and drain the shrimp or scallops. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Start cooking your protein
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the pepper.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions for garnish.
Cook the vegetables; finish the stir-fry
Add your protein and any accumulated juices, carrots, half the stir-fry blend (adding more to taste), and as much sambal oelek as you like. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender and your protein is cooked through, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the rice.
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Garnish with the scallions.