In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Wagyu pizza burgers with marinara, fresh mozzarella, and roasted garlic
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 1030 Calories/Serving
Can’t decide between pizza and burgers? Then have both! For the ultimate hybrid sandwich, we combine saucy marinara, fresh mozzarella, and Italian seasonings with juicy Wagyu beef and roasted garlic–Parmesan bread.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic broccoli
- Sunbasket Italian dressing (water - champagne vinegar - honey - Parmesan - parsley - garlic - red chile flakes - dried oregano)
- Burger options:
- 2 Wagyu burgers (about 5 ounces each)
- 12 ounces plant-based Impossible Burger
- Sunbasket marinara (tomatoes - olive oil - garlic - basil - salt - spices)
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 1 or 2 cloves organic roasted garlic
- Sunbasket garlic-herb blend (granulated garlic - onion powder - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories 1030, Total Fat 60g (77% DV), Sat. Fat 21g (105% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 1140mg (50% DV), Total Carb. 75g (27% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 1g Added Sugars, 2% DV), Protein 45g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim any coarse stems.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 2 to 3 teaspoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender and starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Drizzle with the Italian dressing and toss to coat. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan. While the broccoli is cooking, start the burgers.
Prep and cook the burgers; warm the marinara
- Cut a small corner from the burger packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. (If using Impossible Burger, season with salt and pepper; using wet hands, form into 2  ½-inch-thick patties.)
In another large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked to the desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan.
In the same pan used for the burgers, stir in the marinara and cook over medium heat until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Prep the mozzarella and garlic mixture; toast the ciabatta
- Pat the mozzarella dry with a paper towel; cut into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the ciabatta in half horizontally.
In a small bowl, stir together the roasted garlic, garlic-herb blend, Parmesan, and 1 to 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Using the back of a fork, mash until a thick paste forms. Spread the garlic mixture on the cut sides of the ciabatta.
In the same pan used for the broccoli, place the ciabatta, cut sides down, and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Alternatively, toast them in a toaster oven.
Assemble the burgers
Place the ciabatta bottoms, cut sides up, on a work surface and slather with the marinara. Top each with a burger and mozzarella. Close with the ciabatta tops.
Transfer the burgers and broccoli to individual plates and serve.
- Pat the mozzarella dry.
- Mash the garlic mixture.
- Spread the garlic mixture on the ciabatta.
- Help assemble the burgers.