In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Weeknight pasta primavera with Parmesan and walnuts
Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 620 Calories/Serving
This fresh fettuccine dish showcases the beautiful colors of summer’s bounty, with bright green snap peas, sweet red cherry tomatoes, and an ombré of color from the radicchio.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- ¼ pound organic sugar snap or snow peas
- 1 head organic radicchio or other chicory lettuce
- 6 ounces organic cherry or Sungold tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
- White bean sauce base (white beans - kosher salt - red chile flakes)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories 620, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 430mg (19% DV), Total Carb. 76g (28% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 23g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fettuccine
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil.
While the water heats and the fettuccine cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Cut the sugar snap peas in half on the diagonal.
- Cut the radicchio in half lengthwise, then cut away any core; thinly slice enough radicchio to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
While the vegetables cook, prepare the garnishes.
Prep the garnishes; finish the pasta
- Coarsely chop the walnuts.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- In a small bowl, stir together the white bean sauce base, 3 tablespoons [¼ cup plus 2 TBL] pasta cooking water, and half the Parmesan. Set aside the remaining Parmesan for garnish.
- Salt the pasta water.
- Measure the radicchio.
- Strip the basil leaves.
- Stir the white bean sauce.
- Garnish the pasta.