In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
White bean and ricotta pizzettas with arugula and citrus-olive salad
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Creamy ricotta, coarsely mashed white beans, and lemon zest turn into a protein-rich and flavorful topping for these elegant individual pita pizzas. Chef Justine’s citrus salad is inspired by a traditional Sicilian antipasto. Serve it first, alongside, or after as a refreshing palate cleanser.
In your bag
- 1 cup white beans
- 1 lemon
- 2½ ounces baby arugula
- Fresh thyme
- 6 ounces fresh ricotta
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- Fresh mint
- ¼ cup walnuts
Calories 760, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 970mg (42% DV), Total Carb. 90g (33% DV), Fiber 17g (61% DV), Protein 28g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- In a strainer, rinse the white beans.
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Finely chop ¼ cup of the arugula.
- Strip the thyme leaves from the stems.
Prep and cook the pizzettas
Make the citrus-olive salad
- Using a sharp knife or your hands, peel the grapefruit and orange. Cut the citrus in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Discard any seeds.
- Coarsely chop the olives.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Dress the arugula and walnuts
- Coarsely chop the walnuts.