In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
White bean panzanella with fresh mozzarella and fried eggs
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Family-Friendly, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
You don’t need old bread to make panzanella. With toasted flatbread, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and caper vinaigrette, Italy’s favorite seasonal salad is ready in minutes.
In your bag
- 1 large whole grain flatbread
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 3 ounces organic grape or Sungold tomatoes
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
- 3 ounces organic arugula or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket caper vinaigrette (EVOO - capers - red wine vinegar - Dijon mustard - garlic)
- 2 organic eggs
Calories: 680, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 41g (63% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 195mg (65% DV), Sodium: 720mg (30% DV), Carbohydrates: 48g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 2g (4% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Toast the flatbread
Alternatively, cut the flatbread into quarters and toast in a toaster on a low setting several times until crisp, then break into pieces; season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the flatbread toasts, prepare the remaining salad ingredients.
Prep the remaining salad ingredients; assemble the salad
- Rinse the white beans.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the mozzarella into ½-inch pieces.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; cut or tear the leaves into strips.
Cook the eggs
- Break the flatbread into pieces.
- Rinse the beans.
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Assemble the salad.
- Transfer the salad to bowls.