In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
White bean tostadas with blackberry salsa and pumpkin seed dukkah
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Vegan, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 660 Calories/Serving
Creamy white bean mash and a quick blackberry salsa are delicious toppings for these plant-based tostadas, perfect for a summer dinner on the patio.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic blackberries or other berries
- 1 organic lime
- 1 organic jalapeño or other fresh chile (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 organic avocado
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- Sunbasket pumpkin seed dukkah (pumpkin seeds - sesame seeds - coriander - cumin - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories 660, Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 63g (23% DV), Fiber 19g (68% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 12g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the blackberry salsa
- Cut the blackberries in half lengthwise.
- Zest and juice the lime.
- If using the jalapeño, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds; finely chop the jalapeño. Set aside half for garnish. Wash your hands after handling.
Prep the avocado; cook the beans
- Rinse the white beans.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick slices. Season with salt. Set aside for garnish.
Crisp the tortillas
- Juice the lime.
- Rinse the beans.
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Season the tortillas with salt.
- Help assemble the tostadas.