In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Williams Sonoma ciabatta stuffing with pancetta and leeks
2 Servings, 300 Calories/Serving
A collaboration with Williams Sonoma, our Thanksgiving stuffing is almost as instant as the kind from a box, but far more delicious. Just 20 minutes of prep, and you can sit back and enjoy your family's new favorite. Five percent of all proceeds from our Thanksgiving sides will be donated to ChefsGiving, benefiting fire relief efforts in Northern California.
In your bag
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 3 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 2 or 3 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 6 ounces diced pancetta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 6 scallions
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
Calories 300, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 470mg (20% DV), Total Carb. 32g (12% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 8g
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV).
Wash produce before use
Toast the ciabatta
- Cut or tear the ciabatta into ½-inch cubes.
While the ciabatta toasts, prepare and cook the vegetables and pancetta.
Prep the vegetables
- Trim the root ends from the leeks; cut the leeks in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Soak the leeks in a medium bowl of cold water, stirring occasionally to loosen any dirt, and allow the dirt to settle at the bottom. Skim the leeks from the surface of the water and pat dry.
- Scrub or peel the carrots and trim off the ends; cut the carrots lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into ¼-inch pieces.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
Cook the pancetta and vegetables
In the same pan, warm the 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the leeks, carrots, and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Strip the thyme leaves from the stems.
Assemble and bake the stuffing
- Lightly grease a large baking dish with butter or oil.
Image Credit: Colin Price for Sunbasket.