In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Williams Sonoma green beans with hazelnut gremolata
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Vegan, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 140 Calories/Serving
This easy holiday side takes a lot less effort than its impressive name might suggest. It needs only 20 to 30 minutes from start to finish—yet just might upstage your Thanksgiving bird. Five percent of all proceeds from our Thanksgiving sides will be donated to ChefsGiving, benefiting fire relief efforts in Northern California.
In your bag
- ½ cup roasted hazelnuts
- 2 or 3 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 wedge preserved lemon
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 2 pounds green beans
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Calories 140, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Make the hazelnut gremolata
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Remove any pulp from the preserved lemon; finely chop the peel.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Peel the shallots and cut them crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Separate the slices into rings.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans.
Image Credit: Colin Price for Sunbasket.