In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Yuba lettuce cups with avocado, snap peas, and goji berries
Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
Step away from the stove! Protein-powered with our favorite yuba noodles, these no-fuss lettuce cups don’t require any cooking and come together in about 15 minutes.
In your bag
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Sunbasket lemon vinaigrette base (lemon juice - onion - garlic - Dijon mustard - porcini powder)
- 3 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- 3 ounces organic sweet mini peppers
- 1 head organic baby iceberg or other lettuce
- 1 organic avocado
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
Calories: 510, Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 16g (64% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 310mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 41g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 13g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the goji berries; finish the vinaigrette
In another small bowl, stir together the lemon vinaigrette base and 2 tablespoons [¼ cup] oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Prep the vegetables; assemble the yuba salad
- Thinly slice the snap peas on the diagonal.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; thinly slice the peppers lengthwise.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; remove 4 to 6 [8 to 12] leaves for the cups and save the remaining lettuce for another use.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside for garnish.
- Stir the lemon vinaigrette.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Top the lettuce cups with the avocado.