Organic Grape Tomatoes

In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.

Organic Grape Tomatoes

Organic Seal

Organic, Vegetarian, Paleo, Vegan, No Added Sugar

3 Servings, 20 Calories/Serving, 12 oz

Juicy and tart, grape tomatoes are like nature’s candy—with more to offer, including heart-healthy lycopene, an antioxidant responsible for that irresistible red hue. We can pop them like candy all day long. With their bright tang, these little gems play nicely with our creamier dips, such as skordalia lima bean.

Ingredients: ¾ pound organic grape tomatoes

Nutrition per serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 1g

Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.