Green goddess dressing
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
8 fl oz
8 Servings, 140 Calories/Serving, 8 oz
We give a new twist to old-school green goddess dressing thanks to paleo mayo made with avocado oil and organic eggs.
Ingredients: Paleo mayo, flat-leaf parsley, apple cider vinegar, scallions, anchovies, garlic, kosher salt.
Quick & Easy Ideas
- Use as a dip or sauce for raw vegetables.
- Toss with steamed vegetables.
- Dollop on poached or sautéed salmon.
- Spread on a plate and top with pan-seared steak or tofu.
- Serve with roast pork or chicken.
- Toss with lettuces, vegetables, and herbs.
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy)
Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.