We believe food should taste good first, and do good always
From our recyclable box to the pristine, organic produce and clean ingredients inside it, we create each Sun Basket with exceptional care. Because good food makes life better.
Keep it clean
- Sun Basket is a certified organic handler, and strives to source organic produce 100% of the time
- We select the best antibiotic- and hormone-free meat and organic eggs
- We only use wild-caught seafood that is recommended as Best Choice or Good Alternative by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® Program
- Discover inspired recipes developed by our award-winning chef, Justine Kelly
- Dietitian-approved meal plans like Paleo, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Mediterranean, and more make healthy eating easy
- Sun Basket signature house-made sauces and spice blends deliver big flavor
- The best seasonal ingredients make even the simplest recipes simply delicious
Please note, Sun Basket meals are prepared in a facility that handles wheat, and while the Gluten-Free meal plan follows a gluten-free diet, due to risk of cross-contamination, meals are not suitable for people with severe gluten intolerance.
Sustainable on the table
- Our packaging is recyclable and compostable
- Our fishermen use low-impact fishing methods and we partner with ranches that treat animals with respect
- Our farmers are pioneers in sustainable crop rotation and water efficiency
- We give back to our communities through Feeding America, local food banks, and employee programs